Psychology and English Language and Literature might seem like a strange combination, but the various ways in which they compliment each other are beneficial in many fields of work. Personally, I plan to also earn an MA in Communications and attend Law School, with the end goal of entering the field of Communications Law. A minor in Psychology has helped me hone my research skills, as well as my ability to view a problem from multiple perspectives. This has made my completing English classes easier, and will also benefit me in law school where research is paramount. Furthermore, it’s given me the knowledge necessary to know myself better, and thus know how I react in various situations. Regarding my English major, the various psychology courses I’ve taken have helped to improve my writing tremendously by exposing me to new vocabulary and knowledge that I likely would not have encountered in only English Literature based courses.
- Bender on Pro-Procrastinator. The Method Behind the Madness
- Scott Bushey on Can You Tell Me?
- Frank Anthony Bavaro on Facebook is Proof That We’re Becoming Soft
- Scott Bushey on More rambling nonsense…
- Elyse Strike on Hello world? Hello.