I was forced to take an Incomplete in this class after having gone into labor halfway through the term. This, followed by my older son’s week-long hospitalization paired with life with a newborn made keeping up with my work basically impossible. Hence, the needed extra time to submit my work. Even with the extra time, work, mom life, and keeping up with my current courses interfered with timing and I ended up writing this up in about 4 hours the day before it was due, because I also had to do a presentation based on this paper, which I finished up the following day. Below is the rubric we were given, attached will be the paper itself, and below that will be the grade and part of the comments I received from my professor. Only part because in order to share all of them, that would require at least two more images and that’s just annoying.
- Bender on Pro-Procrastinator. The Method Behind the Madness
- Scott Bushey on Can You Tell Me?
- Frank Anthony Bavaro on Facebook is Proof That We’re Becoming Soft
- Scott Bushey on More rambling nonsense…
- Elyse Strike on Hello world? Hello.