This was my final submission for my interpretive essay for Introduction to Literature. I received a 239.65/250 and some great feedback from my professor. Sometimes, less is more, alas I was a huge fan of this story and got a little bit excited when writing about it. If you haven’t read the short story “White Trash Primer” by Lacy M. Johnson, you should look it up.
- Bender on Pro-Procrastinator. The Method Behind the Madness
- Scott Bushey on Can You Tell Me?
- Frank Anthony Bavaro on Facebook is Proof That We’re Becoming Soft
- Scott Bushey on More rambling nonsense…
- Elyse Strike on Hello world? Hello.